Prior to this course, you are required to complete the Introduction to HMIS course.
This course is applicable to any agencies that operate one of the following project types:
- Supportive Services for Veterans and their Families (SSVF)
- Runaway Homeless Youth (RHY)
- Services Only
To be specific, this course does not contain any videos or online components, this course is a registration form for one of the three hour in-person trainings specific to your program's project type.
This live, in-person training will cover:
- Recap of Client Creation and Release of Information
- Entry Workflow (Singles or Families)
- Housing Situation and Chronic Homelessness
- Housing Move-in Date (when applicable)
- Client Exit
If you work either an Emergency Shelter or a Permanent Housing project, please take the following courses instead:
- Emergency Shelter, Safe Haven, and Transitional Housing
- Permanent Housing, Permanent Supportive Housing, Rapid Rehousing